Insurance Agent Advisor
Paradigm Life’s mission changing the way our clients look at life and wealth. Founded in 2007, our mission and principles were fortified during the market collapse of 2008-2009 when we realized first hand the depth of the value and impact our wealth-building strategies offer.
Since our formation, we have helped thousands of clients across the US and Canada build, protect, and strategically utilize their wealth. We offer life-changing financial education for every stage of life, and offer personalized one-on-one consulting that results in financial plans individuals and families can rely on for generations.
We are a team of committed professionals who strive each day to enrich the lives of those we work with by educating them on sound financial principles that put control and stability back in their hands
You will be apart of a network of committed professionals who strive each day to better the lives of prospects and clients. Our business is a fully developed virtual business that allows our team the opportunity to connect with clients in all 50 states and US territories.
- Life and Health Insurance License
- 3-6 years experience in Life Insurance Sales, Prospect Development and Financial Advising
- Must be comfortable meeting and working with prospects through virtual meeting platforms (such as Go-To-Meeting, Zoom, Etc)
- Ability to develop and execute personal initiatives and grow sales
- Demonstrated ability to achieve company goals and resolve complex customer issues
- Keen understanding of the sales development process and the ability to support the training and development process
- Ability to work in a sales process and willingness to improve
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across all areas of the organization including Marketing, Underwriting and Customer Experience
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and commitment to high quality work
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence, performing duties with limited supervision
- Self-starter who is able to work collaboratively
- Excellent written communication, oral and video presentation skills
- Familiar with Salesforce and other common business technology
- Grow with clients and help them build for their goals
- Ability to understand personal, departmental and company metrics and goals and your ability to impact them
- Must complete and pass a background check
We offer a fun and vibrant working environment:
- Causal dress code
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Exciting and fun team environment
- Lounge and game areas
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance packages w/ generous employer contribution
- Exciting monthly contests
- Great office environment
Join the Paradigm Life team today!